- Intelligent Design with tilt, flameout and low water protection
- Simple Operation with Seasonal temperature settings
- Cost effective and environmentally friendly
- Includes Deluxe variable flow shower head
- Automatically ignition and shuts off when triggered by shower head
- Lightweight and portable at just 6kg
- Compact design allows for easy installation
- Includes all water and gas hoses and connectors
- Portable, Rainproof design
- Complies to rigorous Australian standards
intelligent design that will immediately shut off the gas supply when necessary. The unit can detect if the flame goes out, or if it is tilted by more than 45 degrees in the event of it being significantly bumped. It will even shut down if the water flow is insufficient, and for your peace of mind the temperature is limited to 50 degrees. All this means you can simply relax and enjoy a refreshing shower in the most beautiful locations!
Operation is also a breeze thanks a seasonal control setting, and automatic ignition which ignites the burner as soon as water flows. You can even select a desired flow setting on the premium shower head, ranging from a light rainfall up to an invigorated massage like pressure! When water flow is switched off at the trigger head, the unit automatically shuts down.
At just 6kg and with a fold-out handle the Thermomate is highly portable and includes all the necessary hoses and gas and water connectors. The unit is simple to install, and all you need to supply is water (from a gravity fed supply or using one of our 12 volt Protege water pumps), 2 x D batteries and a gas bottle! And of course, the Thermomate range complies with rigorous Australian standards relating to safety, performance and reliability, so you can simply set yourself to ‘holiday mode’!
Thermomate - Outdoor Comfort.
- Brand: Thermomate
- Colour: White
- Suitable Gas: LPG
- Temperature Display: Backlit LCD
- Ignition: Piezo (2 x D batteries for ignition - not included)
- Suitable Water Pressure: As low as 2PSI / 15kPa)
- Water Inlet Size: 3/4" BSP inlet
- Maximum Temp: 50 degrees celsius
- Reaching max temp is dependent upon water flow and typically 25-30 deg above ambient temperature.
- This product is fully certified for use in all states of Australia.
- Certificate: GMK10176
- Model: TRG-16
- Note: This appliance can produce carbon monoxide. It must not be used in an enclosed space.
IN THE BOX
- 1x Thermomate Hot Water System
- 1x Deluxe shower head
- 1x Premium shower hose
- 1x 1500mm gas hose & regulator
- 1x Water connector
- 1x Gas connector
- User Manual is accessible onlin
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions (L x H x W): 30 x 49 x 13cm
- Net Weight: 6kg
- Package Dimensions (L x H x W): 37 x 57 x 21cm
- Carton Weight: 7kg