- Powerful trade quality 3.5HP motor
- Max working pressure of 116PSI
- Large 50L tank capacity
- Fitted pressure regulator
- Dual high quality metal gauges
- Fully automatic stop/start pressure control
- Fully portable design with all-terrain wheels and extended handle
- Large anti-vibration rubber foot
- Ideal for air tools, blow cleaning, air brushing, inflating tyres
- Bonus 5 pc air tool kit (Spray Gun, Parrafin Gun, Tyre Inflator, Blowing Gun and Flexible 12m hose)
The Unimac ACM-500 Direct Drive Air Compressor has landed and is a trade quality unit ideal for anyone looking for the assurance that only a powerful, reliable model can provide.
Powered by a robust 3.5HP motor that’s capable of delivering 212 litres per minute from its large 50 litre air tank, the ACM-500 ensures continuous air supply for a huge variety of applications.
With two outlets (¼” & Nitto couplers) it will attach to wide range of pneumatic tools including grinders, ratchet wrenches, nail guns and saws. Its fitted pressure control and two large dual gauges allow you to easily keep tabs control how much pressure it outputs at any given time.
The ACM-500 has a ‘go anywhere’ design with its extended handle and all-terrain wheels and sits stably on a large anti-vibration foot.
Unimac has you covered, as the ACM-500 comes complete with 5 bonus air tools attachments; Spray Gun, Parrafin Gun, Tyre Inflator, Blowing Gun and Flexible 12m hose
It’s safe to say, the ACM-500 blows the competition away!
- Brand: Unimac
- Model: ACM-500
- Max. Working Pressure: 8 bar,116 PSI
- Power: 3.5HP
- Tank capacity: 50L
- Rated speed: 2850RPM
- Current: 7.0A
- Flow Rate: 212L/min
- Max pressure: 8 Bar, 116PSI
- Outlet: 1x 1/4" Ball Valve, 1 x Nitto Coupler
- Input voltage: 240V /50Hz
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- Note: No assembly required
IN THE BOX
- 1 x ACM-500 Direct Drive Air compressor
- 1 x Spray Gun
- 1 x Parrafin Gun
- 1 x Tyre Inflator
- 1 x Blowing Gun
- 1 x Flexible 12m hose
- User Manual is accessible online
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 76 x 33 x 64cm
- Carton Weight: 30kg
- Product Weight: 28kg