Venturing off road for an adventure increases the risk that your 4x4 will get stuck. Drivers looking for peace of mind should consider the offroad recovery tracks when they drive off road. This offroad recovery track brings the rugged UV-stabilized automotive grade Polypropylene and pairs it with strengthened teeth to improve durability and provide better bite to recover your 4x4 out of slippery mud, sand and snow. Each offroad recovery track can support up to 10 tons and offers excellent property in resistance against UV, aging and low temperature. Thanks to the interlocked diamond array construction, the recovery boards have an excellent mix of elasticity and a rigid design to handle high levels of torque and flex encountered during a recovery and at the same time, makes a 120°bend without fracture a possibility! It has a lower profile to be better nested, and its bottom inherits the same construction of the top for double capabilities!
- Greater Flexibility: Interlocked diamond array construction allows the recovery track to be bent to a maximum of 120°without fracture.
- Improved Formula: Upgraded automotive grade Polypropylene offers excellent property in flexibility and resistance against UV, aging and low temperature.
- Tough & Lightweight: Weighed only 4.36kg per pair, these offroad recovery tracks can withstand weight of up to 10 tons.
- Strengthened Teeth: The cross-shaped teeth, well positioned to bite the tyres to prevent vehicle from slipping back, won’t melt against drastic wheel spin.
- Double Capabilities: The bottom adopts the same construction of the top to provide a firmer base against mud, sand and snow and can also be used for recovery.
- Upgraded Front Design: The interlocked diamond array facilitates debris and sludge faster.
- Contour Ramp: Contoured to fit most tyres, the ramps are designed for an easier entering and drive up, and can also be used as shovels.
- Low Profile Design: These offroad recovery boards can be better nested (9.5cm)and to save your precious in-vehicle spaces.
- User Friendly Design: Ergonomic handles add comfort when using its end as a shovel and 6 keyholes and 4 mounting holes allow for convenient mounting.
- Tough Leash: Neon orange nylon leash makes it a breeze to retrieve your recovery boards when the it is buried in the ground, and is highly visible against dark.
|Recovery Board Material:||UV-Stabilized Automotive Grade Polypropylene|
|Product Dimension:||L 91.5cm x W 31.3cm x H 7.6cm (Each)|
|Nested/Stacked Height:||H 9.5cm (Pair)|
|Product Weight:||4.44 kg|
|Maximum Load:||10 tons|
|Ambient Temperatures:||-10°C ~ 70°C|
|Package Size:||94 x 33 x 10.5cm|
- Pair 10ton offroad Recovery Boards (Black)
- 2 x Nylon Leashes (Neon Orange)