Hot Water Camping Shower Heater range boasts an intelligent design that will immediately shut off the gas supply when necessary. The unit can detect if the flame goes out, or if it is tilted by more than 45 degrees in the event of it being significantly bumped. It will even shut down if the water flow is insufficient, and for your peace of mind the temperature is limited to 50 degrees. All this means you can simply relax and enjoy a refreshing shower in the most beautiful locations!
Operation is also a breeze thanks a seasonal control setting, and automatic ignition which ignites the burner as soon as water flows. You can even select a desired flow setting on the premium shower head, ranging from a light rainfall up to an invigorated massage like pressure! When water flow is switched off at the trigger head, the unit automatically shuts down.
At just 6kg and with a fold-out handle the Thermomate is highly portable and includes all the necessary hoses and gas and water connectors. It is simple to install and water pressure is provided by the BONUS 12 volt water pump (valued at $129). Of course, the Thermomate range complies with rigorous Australian standards relating to safety, performance and reliability, so you can simply set yourself to ‘holiday mode’!
- Outdoor Comfort.
- Colour: Black
- Suitable Gas: LPG
- Temperature Display: Backlit LCD
- Flow Rate: 8L / MIN
- Ignition: Piezo (2 x D batteries for ignition - not included)
- Suitable Water Pressure: As low as 2PSI / 15kPa
- Water Inlet Size: 3/4" BSP inlet
- Maximum Temp: 50 degrees celsius
- Reaching max temp is dependent upon water flow and typically 25-30 deg above ambient temperature.
- This product is fully certified for use in all states of Australia.
- Certificate: GMK10176
- Model: TRG-16
- Note: This appliance can produce carbon monoxide. It must not be used in an enclosed space.
IN THE BOX
- 1x Thermomate Hot Water System
- 1x 12V Water Pump
- 1x Deluxe shower head
- 1x Premium shower hose
- 1x 1500mm gas hose & regulator
- 1x Water connector
- 1x Gas connector