The range features a standard shaft and foot print as most stationary engines on the market including Briggs and Stratton and Honda, and all have low oil shut-down. The range is designed to achieve a reliable consistent output with a high power to displacement ratio. Purpose-built components ensure reliability year after year, as well as good fuel economy and low oil usage.
Baumr-AG stationary engines are manufactured to stringent standards using high-grade materials. You also have the peace of mind of an Australian warranty guarantee for domestic and commercial use, plus a lifetime of comprehensive parts and service support.
We offer free nationwide shipping via Registered Australia Post with your stationary engine dispatched within one business day of payment being received. We also offer free pick-up in Sydney usually as soon as the same business day (if organised in the morning).
Order your Baumr-AG stationary engine with confidence today!
- Engine Type: 1-cylinder;4-stroke;Air-cooled;OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 68 x 45(mm)
- Displacement: 196CC
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Maximum Power Output: (6.5HP)4.8kW
- Rated Power Output: (5.7HP)4.2kW
- Keyway: 5mm
- Shaft Length: 58mm
- Speed: 3600rpm
- Maximum Torque: 14N.m
- Ignition System:Transistor magneto
- Starting System:Recoil
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Engine Oil System Capacity: 0.6 Litres
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 Litres
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+ RON
- Min. Fuel Consumption: 360g/Kw/h
- Output Axle Steering: Left
- Air Cleaner: Semi-dry, Silent, Cyclone
IN THE BOX
- 1x Baumr-AG SX200 Stationary Petrol Engine
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 16 kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 33 x 39 cm
- Product Weight: 15 kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 30 x 33 cm