- Dual Input: This Charger is designed to effectively pull power from solar panel (up to 20A) or vehicle’s alternator to charge your auxiliary battery.
- Multi-Stage Charging: This charger integrates standby, pre-charge, constant current charging, constant voltage charging, full charge and re-charge.
- Multi Battery Selection: This DC to DC charger by ATEM POWER is compatible with Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, calcium, LiON batteries.
- Built-In MPPT Regulator: The regulator is designed to harvest up more energy from the solar panel, thus reducing the load on your engine.
- Multiple Protection: It integrates over-charge, short circuit, over-temperature, thermal load, solar input overload, input/output reverse polarity protection.
- Internal Temperature Monitoring: This mechanism can effectively protect the circuit board, thus prolong the lifespan of the charger.
- Sturdy Construction: Sturdy aluminum housing is built to resist harsh conditions and quality wires are built for long last durability.
- Upgraded Charging Algorithm: This algorithm is designed to select the optimum charge mode and revive your discharged battery.
- User Friendly Design: The LED indicator shows real-time stage of charging and memory function is integrated to make your charging more convenient.
- Superior Versatility: This DC to DC charger is ideal for 4WDs, caravans, RVs, trucks, campers, trailers, campervans, commercial vehicles and boats.
1 Year Warranty
What's In Box
- 1x 20A DC-DC Charger
- 1x Manual
DC Battery: 12.5~16.0Volts
Solar Input: 16.0-25.0 Volts
|Output/Charging Voltage||14.4~15.4 Volts(Stops charging when alternator output or vehicle battery below 12.5 volts)|
DC Output: 20A
Solar Output: 20A
|Minimum Start Voltage||2.5 Volts-For battery being charged|
|Soft Charge Current||
|Bulk Charge Voltage||14.7V(AGM/Gel)14.4V(Lead Acid)15.4V(Calcium)14.4V(LiON)|
|Absorption||Constant voltage with automatic amperage control|
|Float Charge Voltage||13.5V(AGM/Gel)13.5V(Lead Acid)13.5V(Calcium)|
|Float Charge Current||100mA|
60 to 600Ah
|5 Metres+||6 AWG|