- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Fully Portable, Compact, Lightweight and Quite
- Voltage Input Protection
- 12V - 240V with AU Power Outlet
- Battery Leads Included
- 12 Month Warranty
- User Manual (PDF version) will be available upon request
- The New High Performance Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter is your affordable necessity without sacrificing performance. The quiet running, robust, and reliable power converter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices of up to 1000w to a 12v vehicle battery. It delivers a maximum of 2000w output and is able to maintain continuous 1000w effortlessly.
- Pure Sine Inverter provides much smoother rhythm than modified sine inverter which makes it much closer to what comes from a powerpoint. It serves better for sensitive appliances such as fridge, computer and cellphone. Because more components are used in pure sine inverter, it usually comes at a higher cost.
- The Pure Sine Wave allows you to enjoy a clean and powerful AC source completely free from signal interference. You can run high powered devices such as computers and TVs from your car, four wheel drive (4WD), truck, caravan, and boat battery. The nicely compact unit can be easily stored in your boot or under the seat.
- The Pure Sine Wave power converter literally offers a battery of benefits. Compatible with any 12V battery, it produces clean energy for all high-tech appliances. This is power that you can bring anywhere, and with automated shutdown functions, your inverter makes for perfectly safe driving, protecting you from overloading, overheating and short- circuiting.
- The inverter cannot be used to run Microwaves
- Continuous Power 1000W
- Peak Power 2000W
- AC Output Voltage: 220-240V
- Output Wave Pure Sine Wave
- Socket Type Australian Standard
- Size 253x150x80mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x Pure Sine Power Inverter
- 1 x Alligator Clips
- 1 x Socket Connector
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.