- 1180L/min (42 CFM)
- Massive 150L receiver
- Powerful 115psi working pressure
- 160 psi bleed-off
- Commercial 18HP 4 stroke petrol engine
- Tri-V triple piston design with Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves
- Robust cast iron compressor for heavy industrial use
- Electric key start and backup recoil pull start
- Automatic cut-out switch
- BONUS Battery
18HP full electric key start petrol powered air compressor enables you can run an entire workshop anywhere, any-time. Perfect for large crews working on-site, this unit maintains working pressure even under the most demanding load.
The high capacity 6.5L fuel tank and 1180L/min free air delivery will keep your workforce doing what they are paid to do - get the job done. Whether you're running a production line, out on a construction site with minimal power availability or in a 15 bay tyre fitting workshop - you will not find a better solution for maximum volume air supply.
Advantage of the Tri-V Piston Configuration:
What sets this unique air compressor apart from the rest is the huge triple 90mm Uni-GlideTM coated sleeves in a Tri-V layout with twin belt drive. When you are working on a project, you have to consider the moisture and air temperature which affects the performance of your air compressor and quality of air delivered. Patented Tri-V triple piston with Uni-Glide™ coated sleeves is designed to have larger pistons operating at a much lower speed, which means lower rotations per minute directly result in lower operating temperatures. Larger pistons with lower temperature come with lesser moisture, not only prolonging the life of your air compressor, but also your valuable air tools - this is also super critical for spray painting applications.
comparable to that of brands retailing for more than $4800 - a bold statement backed up by an extensive 1 Year Warranty! Need a machine that delivers all your commercial needs? Purchase the Unimac UMC-15P Commercial Air Compressor today! BUY NOW.
Engineered For Life
- Manufacturer: Unimac
- Free Air Delivery: 1180L/Min (42 CFM)
- Product Type: Air Compressors
- Receiver Capacity: 150L
- Working Pressure: 115psi
- Restart pressure: 85psi
- POP OFF: 160psi
- Engine: 18HP 4 stroke OHV petrol engine
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Starting method: Key electric + recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5L
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Note: It is important that the tank is drained after every use. The compressor will not start if this is not done. When installing and commissioning this industrial air compressor, the onus is on the buyer to check and adjust valves/fittings to prevent air leaks.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x 150L air compressor
- 1 x BONUS Battery
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 136 x 54 x 140 cm
- Carton Weight: 160kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 130 x 52 x 101 cm