2" 50mm Lift kit Strut Dobinsons Coil EFS Leaf springs for Mazda BT50 Gen 2( 2011 on)
- Regular price $1,299.99
2 x Webco 2 Inch 50mm Front Big Bore Strut Shock Absorbers
2 Pcs Dobinsons Front Load Tested Coil Srings(50-90Kg)
2 x Rear Webco Twin Tube Shock Absorbers.
2 x Rear EFS Leaf Springs (Constant 100kg Load)
2 x Rear Leaf Springs Ubolts and Bushing Kit
Mazda BT50 Gen 2 Series II 11-on
These are an ideal solution for 4WD owners wanting a budget priced kit of superior quality to other brands of suspension.They are ideal for 4WD vehicles and cost conscious owners.These Suspension Kits include:
Webco Shock Absorbers
- BIGGER Bore - Double Chromed, Highly Polished 16mm Piston Rods for increased Life Of Shock
- Twin Tube Shock Body to Protect Shock Action from Rugged Offroad work
- Genuine High Quality, Multi Lip, Low Friction NOK Seals used in all applications
- Seamless Shock Absorber Eyes Electric + Fusion Welded
- Replace OE Shocks Directly.
- 3 Years-100,000km product failure warranty
Dobinsons Coil Springs.
- Start of the Art Heat Treatment - Heat treatment is unseen and is the most important steps in the coil spring manufacturing process. Hardening and tempering is completed by an extremely precise electronically controlled furnace to eliminate breakage and sagging.
- Formed On Precision Mandrels - Each coil is precisely placed by a programmable logic computer to achieve perfect pitch. This is especially important in manufacturing variable and progressive rate springs.
- High Intensity Shot Peening - All Dobinsons coils are shot peened to give longer life.
- Precise End Configurations - Engineered coil ends are designed to fit directly into the original vehicle mounting points without any modification.
- Design Technology - Spring Design engineers within Dobinsons Spring & Suspension? utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring will meet and exceed the design requirements and achieve the maximum working life. These state of the art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs to ensure laden and unladen spring rates are correct to provide the best possible ride comfort and handling.
- Powder Coat Finish - A durable powdercoat finish provides extreme protection against the elements
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested - All coils are scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag and load tested to ensure that they meet and maintain the required specifications. Dobinsons also perform spring fatigue testing and spring hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
EFS Leaf Springs.
EFS Multi-Leaf Springs are made from high quality Japanese grade SUP9 & SUP9A Alloyed Carbon spring steel.?
Designed as a comfort Leaf Spring that incorporates special features , to give the driver a comfortable ride on road & increased control off road with increased articulation & clearance. Available in 30mm to 80mm raised heights with a slight increase in spring rates over the original equipment.
- Tapered Leaf Ends - To reduce the inter-leaf friction & to improve pressure distribution in the load bearing area.
- Bolt Clip Liners - To reduce noise & friction.
- Inter-Leaf Graphite Coating - For further reduction of friction.
- Shot Peened & Scragged Tested - To reduce stress & ensure longevity.?
- Leaf Inserts Pads - For further reduction of friction.
- Bolt Clips & Military Wraps - To prevent leaf spread & provide safety
Most are approximately 50mm raised but with higher in some vehicles such as Landcruisers and Patrols.
These give an excellent ride and handling both on and off road.
Kits are available for most popular 4WD makes and models.
Dobinsons Coil Springs listed in this Listing have a 2 year warranty against the following:
1. Faulty Manufacture
3. Sagging (being loss of free height of more than 10mm).
Webco Shock Absorbers listed have a 3 year warranty providing the vehicle does not have a modified exhaust system.