- This 12.8V 200AH LiFePO4 battery boasts high-quality performance and stable power supply, featuring up to 10 times longer cycle life, extreme safety, 1/3rd lightweight, doubled discharge & charge efficiency and better energy density for high consumption than traditional lead-acid counterparts. Living up to up to 2,000 cycle times without decreasing in performance, this LiFePO4 battery shows low self-discharge of 2.1% per month and no memory effects with a built-in BMS preventing overcharging, over current, short circuit and over temperature. 100% capacity available, 4 times faster charging that reduces any downtime and increases efficiency, and high discharge pulse currents delivering bursts of power in a short amount of time make it a great fit for sorts of industrial applications in PV systems where you need a long lifespan and quick charge capability or backup power in outdoor/recreational use where lighter weight and enhanced capacity are crucial.
- Lighter & Stronger: This LiFePO4 battery provides 100AH of usable power that doubles the usable power of AGM with 1/3rd of that weight.
- Longer Cycle Life: Our LiFePO4 battery features up to 2,000 cycles, compared with 300 cycles of SLA, reducing replacement costs in the long run.
- Built-In BMS: It provides short circuit, over charging and over temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- Improved Charging Efficiency: 100% capacity available, it boasts faster charging that reduces any downtime and increases efficiency.
- Low Self-Discharge: This LiFePO4 battery self-discharges 2.1% per month, increasing its lifespan and shelf life.
- All Weather Dependability: With a fully sealed ABS housing and rust-proof polarities, it features IP-66 rating that can withstand harsh conditions.
- Faster Recharging Technology: It only takes a few hours to recharge this battery from the bottom level to the full capacity.
- Ultra Safety: This LiFePO4 battery is thermal, chemical stable and eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion.
- Improved Technology:Up to 3 batteries of the same capacity and voltage can be connnected either in series for 24V system, or in parallel for larger overall battery capacity.
- Note:Please charge your LiFePO4 batteries before use, since they are not fully charged to ensure safety during transportation.Neither series nor parallel connection is allowed!
|Cell Type-Chemistry:||Cylindrical - LiFePO4|
|Recommended Charge Voltage:||14.4V|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage:||10V|
|Standard Charge Current:||40A|
|Max. Charge Current:||100A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current:||200A|
|Max. Discharge Current 5 Seconds:||300A|
|Recommended Charge Current:||70A|
|Internal Resistance:||Less than 15MΩ|
|BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off:||10V|
|Continuous Discharge Current:||200A|
|Peak Discharge Current:||300A|
|Humidity:||Less than 85%RH|
|Water Dust Resistance:||IP-66|
- 1 Year Warranty
What's In Box
- 1 x 200Ah Lithium Battery